Given the choice to laugh or cry I will almost always choose to laugh. It eases tension. It makes a connection with other humans. And it just feels good.
So, I don’t mean to brag or anything, but I am AMAZING at telling bad jokes. I mean seriously, I crack myself up. So here are a few to start your week off with some laughter. By the end you will either be chuckling or you will never read my blog again. Enjoy.
- I’m reading a book on anti-gravity. It is impossible to put down.
- I just saw a burglar kicking his own door in. I asked: “What are you doing?” He said: “Working from home.”
- Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: “Does this taste funny to you?”
- Never donate money to anyone collecting for a marathon. They just take your money and run.
- What noise does a 747 make when it bounces? Boeing, Boeing, Boeing.
- Shout out to the people asking what the opposite of in is.
- Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom? Because the pee is silent.
- What’s the difference between a poorly-dressed man on a tricycle and a well-dressed man on a bicycle? Attire.
- I woke up last night to find the ghost of Gloria Gaynor standing beside my bed. At first, I was afraid……. I was petrified.
- People are usually shocked when they find out I am not a good electrician.
This is a family act. Here are a few favorites from my men and boys:
- Josh: Why is milk so fast? Because it’s pasteurized before you ever see it.
- My oldest is too cool to contribute to his mom’s blog
- Kae (12): How did the scientist freshen her breath? With expri-mints.
- JJ (8): What’s one and one? 11!
- Kit (6): Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9. (He loves the Barenaked Ladies song)
- Luke (4): Knock, Knock Who’s there? A cow. A cow who? A cow that pooped on your head! (It’s really funny the way he delivers it.)
And a few quotes to get remind you to laugh daily.